The 'Playful Healing' Family Bundle for Five
As part of The #1MillionCampign, proceeds from each purchase from The 'Playful Healing' Collection help to fund free play therapy and child life therapy for children and families in financial need.
Save 25% when you shop for the whole family!
- Included are five tees*, five water bottles, and the Bot Bot Book to learn more about the Zones Of Regulation!
- *Please indicate the style and size of all five tees required in the Notes section of your cart. The Animal and Rectangle style are available in sizes Youth X-Small to Youth X-Large and Small to XX-Large. See sizing chart below for measurements. (Ex. Notes: 2 Animal Youth Smalls, 1 Rectangle Medium)
THE PRODUCT DETAILS
- THE TEE is a Unisex-Fit, Cotton/Polyester Blend think soft and shareable (perfect for everyday wear!).
- THE BOOK is Accessible For All Ages to help explain emotions, what they are, how they can make you feel, and that it's OK to have them!
- THE WATER BOTTLE is a 24oz. Recyclable Plastic Water Bottle, BPA-free, and perfect for reuse!
WHY WE CREATED THE 'PLAYFUL HEALING' COLLECTION
- This Collaboration with Childhood Connections was created to end the stigma around mental health and accessing support at any age.
- A minimum of 10% Per Each Item Sold Is Donated To The Playful Healing Program operated by Childhood Connections.
- Playful Healing is supported by community partners to Provide Free Play Therapy And Child Life Therapy for children and families in financial need.
We support having feelings and emotions of all kinds, there are no positive or negative, simply how we move forward! Learn more about how to use The 'Playful Healing' Collection to engage with your child's emotions and help support them. When you purchase from this collection, you support the importance of ending the stigma around mental health and keeping the conversation going no matter the age.
BEHIND THE DESIGN
- We Consciously Curate, Design, Print, and Photograph our apparel in the Okanagan, BC.
- Designs by Sam Hawes + Rebecca Steinhubl.
- Read More about The Zones Of Regulation
Children are often less able than adults to express their feelings in words.
However, children are experts at expressing themselves through play. Help discover new feelings and emotions with your kiddos while supporting their mental health! Not only are the animal designs showing off some helpful expressions your child can relate to, but their colours also match up with the Zones Of Regulation.