'ASK ME HOW I FEEL' Animal Youth Black Unisex Tee
As part of The #1MillionCampaign, proceeds from each purchase from The 'Playful Healing' Collection help to fund free play therapy and child life therapy for children and families in financial need.
'ASK ME HOW I FEEL' TEE
- This is a Unisex-Fit, think shareable, roomy, and inclusive!
- This is a Cotton/Polyester Blend, think soft and breathable (perfect for everyday wear!).
- This is Made In North America, adhering to NAFTA agreements.
Zoë Lisa is wearing a size Youth X-Small.
Sienna Summer-Day is wearing a size Youth Small.WHY WE CREATED THE 'PLAYFUL HEALING' COLLECTION
- This Collaboration with Childhood Connections was created to end the stigma around mental health and accessing support at any age.
- A minimum of 10% Per Each Item Sold Is Donated To The Playful Healing Program operated by Childhood Connections.
- Playful Healing is supported by community partners to Provide Free Play Therapy And Child Life Therapy for children and families in financial need.
We support having feelings and emotions of all kinds, there are no positive or negative, simply how we move forward! Learn more about how to use The 'Playful Healing' Collection to engage with your child's emotions and help support them. When you purchase from this collection, you support the importance of ending the stigma around mental health and keeping the conversation going no matter the age.
BEHIND THE DESIGN
- We Consciously Curate, Design, Print, and Photograph our products in the Okanagan, BC.
- Designs by Sam Hawes + Rebecca Steinhubl.
- Read More about The Zones Of Regulation
However, children are experts at expressing themselves through play. Help discover new feelings and emotions with your kiddos while supporting their mental health! Not only are the animal designs showing off some helpful expressions anyone can relate to, but their colours also match up with the Zones Of Regulation.