'ALLY' Youth Black Unisex Tee
As part of The #1MillionCampign, proceeds from each purchase help to fund Etcetera Youth Group, a safe space for LGBTQ2IA+ youth and their allies in our community.
- This is a Unisex-Fit, think shareable, comfy, and inclusive!
- This is 100% Cotton, think indestructible, and easy to clean (perfect for Summer + Pride!).
This is Made In North America, adhering to NAFTA agreements.
- We Consciously Curate, Design, Print, Wear, and Photograph our apparel in the Okanagan, BC.
A minimum of 10% Per Each Item Sold Is Donated to The #1MillionCampaign which distributes funds to mental health services.
- This collaboration with Cyan Bold Design and Etcetera Youth Group, Operated by Bridge Services was created to make everyone feel loved and supported on their journeys.
- Design by Chris Bingham, Cyan Bold Design.
Kayla is wearing an Adult Medium - please keep in mind youth sizing may be slightly different than pictured.
An ally is someone who supports and expresses a positive influence on a person, group, or community. To us, being an ally is standing up for what's right even when no one is looking. It's about creating a community where people can be themselves. Help us #endthestigma and show your allyship to support LGBTQ2IA+ youth!