'ASK ME HOW I FEEL' Water Bottle
As part of The #1MillionCampign, proceeds from each purchase help to fund Childhood Connection's, Playful Healing program, which provides free play therapy and child life therapy for children and families in financial need.
- This is a 24oz. Recyclable Plastic Water Bottle, BPA free, and perfect for reuse!
- This has a Screw-On Top With Straw, think kid-friendly, and easy to grab and go.
This is Made In the USA.
- We Consciously Curate, Design, Print, and Photograph our products in the Okanagan, BC.
A minimum of 10% Per Each Item Sold Is Donated to The #1MillionCampaign which distributes funds to mental health services.
- This collaboration with Playful Healing, a program by Childhood Connections, was created to end the stigma around mental health and accessing support at any age.
- Design by Sam Hawes + Rebecca Steinhubl.
Please note, the image of the product is a rendering created for pre-order. The actual product may not appear exactly as pictured.
ASK ME HOW I FEEL
I'm giving you permission, I'm asking for what I need. Go ahead, Ask Me How I Feel.
As a collective, we've been doing our best to open the conversation surrounding mental health and illness, shattering the stigma one shared experience at a time. But sometimes we forget how hard it is to even get up the courage to use our voice ... so what if we broke down those barriers? Opened up that boundary? And started the conversation.