'ASK ME HOW I FEEL' Youth Black Unisex Tee
As part of The #1MillionCampign, proceeds from each purchase help to fund Childhood Connection's, Playful Healing program, which provides free play therapy and child life therapy for children and families in financial need.
- This is a Unisex-Fit, think shareable, roomy, and inclusive!
- This is 100% Cotton, think easy to clean, and indestructible (perfect for everyday wear!).
This is Made In North America, adhering to NAFTA agreements.
- We Consciously Curate, Design, Print, and Photograph our apparel in the Okanagan, BC.
A minimum of 10% Per Each Item Sold Is Donated to The #1MillionCampaign which distributes funds to mental health services.
- This collaboration with Playful Healing, a program by Childhood Connections, was created to end the stigma around mental health and accessing support at any age.
- Design by Sam Hawes + Rebecca Steinhubl.
Our model is wearing a size Adult Medium, photos are for design reference. Please note youth sizing may fit slightly differently.
ASK ME HOW I FEEL
I'm giving you permission, I'm asking for what I need. Go ahead, Ask Me How I Feel.
As a collective, we've been doing our best to open the conversation surrounding mental health and illness, shattering the stigma one shared experience at a time. But sometimes we forget how hard it is to even get up the courage to use our voice ... so what if we broke down those barriers? Opened up that boundary? And started the conversation. The four colours have been specifically chosen to help identify and understand how we're feeling through the zones of regulation so we can continue to have meaningful + impactful conversations.