'OG' Bamboo Unisex Tank
done by people acting as a group, a cooperative or social enterprise.
- Proceeds from each purchase help to fund our #1MillionCampaign to provide one-million counselling sessions across Canada.
- This is tank top, think summer days + nights (we love them as PJs too!!).
- This is 70% bamboo + 30% organic cotton, think soft and lightweight!
- We consciously curate every design we make and wear our products regularly.
- MADE IN CANADA. We're proud to create, print and photograph our apparel in the Okanagan, BC thanks to amazing local entrepreneurs (Emma Feist).
Rebecca is wearing SMOKANAGAN GREY. Michael is wearing MIDNIGHT BLUE.